2020 Vision: A Look Into Socialism

By Kara Johnson

9/9/2020

2020 has been a year of uncertainty, mass firestorms, hurricanes, locusts, and chaos. As the months have dragged on, it has become seemingly obvious that this year has been unlike anything we’ve ever seen before, especially when it comes to socialism hitting our soil. While many will argue that those who believe it could come to America are conspiracy theorists, this is the furthest thing from the truth. Socialism is a threat to our country and has been put on the center stage this year. How? It’s simple to see when you look at organizations like Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA or the Democratic response to COVID-19 and their desire to dismantle the old America to usher in a new one. 


BLACK LIVES MATTER: 

Black lives do matter. There isn’t a sane or normal person who disagrees with that. But BLM is an organization that is using their name to lure people into learning more about their ideology. This ideology promotes socialism and Marxism. In fact, BLM has admitted that they are trained Marxists. 1 On their website, they mention their desire to dismantle the police force and disrupt the nuclear family. 2 They are committed to overthrowing our entire system.


While there is nothing wrong with protests, not every BLM protest has been peaceful. In fact, a new article by TIME Magazine states that 93% of the protests happening around the country have been peaceful. 3 The other 7% has been violent, and BLM, even if they aren’t the organizers of every protest, has been involved by distributing materials, advice, and more. When we look at the facts, it’s evident that BLM isn’t a cry for socialism; it is a cry for Marxism. 

ANTIFA: 

ANTIFA stands for Anti-fascist, but this organization is anything but. These individuals and loose collection of groups believe in active and aggressive opposition and violence against far-right movements. Their argument is that the Nazi Party wouldn’t have ever been able to come into power in Germany if people had been more aggressive in the streets. 4 Most ANTIFA groups come from the anarchist movement or are from the far left. ANTIFA is aggressive, and we’ve seen them take center stage this year as they violate the streets of cities like Seattle and shout for the defunding of the police. This is anarchy and what they are fighting for is the complete opposite of antifascism. In some ways, we’ve seen ANTIFA usher in the ideologies of socialism and communism, and that is a threat to America. 

COVID -19: 

COVID-19 is a very real thing, but for some in power, it has been about playing politics and ushering in a new phase for America. The lockdowns have been detrimental for so many lives, and many of the rules being enforced on American citizens are a form of Tyranny. The mantra is “do not let a good crisis go to waste,’ and it’s exactly what we have been seeing throughout this entire year. The CARES act is the perfect example of this. 5 It was unfortunately delayed, while many on the left forced unnecessary and costly additions to the bill that were unrelated to COVID-19. The payment of $600 per week was the most damaging as it has delayed our national economic recovery because many employees will want to remain home collecting money while not working or earning a dime. This decision was the perfect example of sneaky socialism. 

As we look back at 2020, we realize that we have experienced socialism, Marxism, and anarchy all in the same year. This is a threat to our nation, and we as Americans shouldn’t stand for it. We have to fight back and educate ourselves and our families about the detrimental effects of these extreme ideologies on a nation. We’ve seen it happen before our very eyes, and we can’t let 2020 be the year socialism comes to America for good. 


About Kara

Instagram: @alotlikekara

Kara's Blog: Black Coffee at Midnight

Kara Johnson finished her Bachelor's degree in Communications at Moody Bible Institute-Spokane in 2014. Since then, she has become a firm defender of truth, faith, capitalism, and patriotism. Her fight for American policies is evident throughout her writing and online presence. She is a contributing writer for The Rogue Review and The Human Defense Initiative, while also working to consistently update her personal blog Black Coffee At Midnight about faith, issues, and life's journey.


#Socialism #America #Capitalism

YAAS

Reaching our peers with the truth 

about socialism. 

Mailing Address:

PO Box 345

Cambridge, NY 12816

Email: us@yaas.org

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
Receive Updates in the Fight Against Socialism:

Follow Us on Social Media!